[PDF] Trinity (The American Mail-Order Bride #35) By Carré White – Chainnews.us

Trinity (The American Mail-Order Bride #35) Trinity, Bride Of West Virginia, Is The 35th Book In The Unprecedented 50 Book American Mail Order Brides Series After A Fire At The Brown Textile Mill In Lawrence, Massachusetts, Twenty Two Year Old Trinity Kroger Agrees To Become A Mail Order Bride, Traveling To West Virginia Her Intended, Mr John Witherspoon, Is Nearly Fifty Eight Years Old Shocked By The Age Difference, It Is Far Too Late To Change Her Mind, The Ceremony Taking Place Immediately.Nathanial Witherspoon Tries To Stop His Father From Making A Grave Mistake, Arriving At City Hall Too Late The Shabbily Dressed Young Woman In His Father S Company Cannot Be His New Stepmother It Would Be Impossible, Because, Although Poor And Uneducated, She S The Loveliest Thing He Has Ever Seen.Trinity Is Drawn To Nathanial, Who Showers Her With Gifts And Clothing, Writing Heartfelt Letters She Came To West Virginia To Find A Place Of Belonging Never Could She Have Imagined Falling In Love So Deeply So Passionately, Yet Not With Her Husband Nathanial Has Stolen Her Heart, But They Can Never Be Together.

10 thoughts on “Trinity (The American Mail-Order Bride #35)

What a predicament I ve never read a mail order bride book quite like this one Carre is a new author to me I believe she writesintimate books than I prefer, but this one was a sweet, yet amorous book.

In one word.creepy.

Trinity Bride of West Virginia American Mail Order Bride 35 By Carre White5 5 starsAfter the textile mill fire, Trinity had no recourse but to become a mail order bride, with her inability to find a job and nowhere else to go When she gets off the train, she s immediately taken to the courthouse to be married To her shock, her husband is much older than she ever imagined, to her 22 years, he s 58 But with no options, she goes ahead with the marriage.Nathaniel arrives from NYC too late to Trinity Bride of West Virginia American Mail Order Bride 35 By Carre White5 5 starsAfter the textile mill fire, Trinity had no recourse but to become a mail order bride, with her inability to find a job and nowhere else to go When she gets off the train, she s immediately taken to the courthouse to be married To her shock, her husband is much older than she ever imagined, to her 22 years, he s 58 But with no options, she goes ahead with the marriage.Nathaniel arrives from NYC too late to stop his father s wedding He thinks that his father must be losing his mind to marry a woman so young And he believes that such a young woman marrying a man who is old enough to be her father, probably older, is because she is a gold digger When he sees Trinity, he s shocked at just how beaut...

Good storyI enjoyed this story of adventure , suspense, and romance The author took liberates with the characters in her story, I m not sure how I feel about them.

This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers To view it, click here The premises of the book its something I despise for all intent and purposes she cheated on her husband with his own son, I don t care about the letter at the end giving his ...

For this book in the series I have mixed feelings Trinity arrives to West Virgina and is married to a man old enough to be her grandfather but falls in love with her stepson Crazy right I don t know how I feel about the love story occurring while she is married.

This series was my first experience with multiple authors working together to write a series on a large scale I enjoyed every book in the series and found several new authors that I hadn t read before.

A Story that Will Pull your HeartstringsI liked this story Trinity was put in a odd situation She married the father but had fallen in love with the son at first sight It is a page Turner because you want to find out what happens.

Scandal This book was pretty scandalous, whether in 1890 or 2016, lusting after your father s new wife and having the gall to kiss her would cause quite the stir In the end, love prevailed.

It s not often that I read books in this genre that are written in first person That in itself helped make this book unique The love triangle made me uncomfortable although Trinity always tried to remain true to her vows.