[Reading] ➶ Those Were the Days (The Moments Series, #1) By Jenny Bravo – Chainnews.us

Those Were the Days (The Moments Series, #1) Don T Fall In Love In High School Don T Fall In Love With Your Best Friend Don T Fall In Love At All When Claudia Lake S Sister Wendy Moves Back Home, Everything Changes The Boy Next Door Wants To Be Than Just Friends Her Best Friend Nurses A Broken Heart With Revenge When It Comes To Love, Claudia Has Learned That It S Better To Be Safe Than Sorry Or Has She Those Were The Days Is A Prequel To Jenny Bravo S Debut Novel, These Are The Moments, That Explores What It Means To Be In Love In High School, The Excitement And Fear Of A First Love, And How To Survive Broken Hearts.

10 thoughts on “Those Were the Days (The Moments Series, #1)

Wow I hadn t expected it to be this good for a short story, especially since it is a prequel.The story is about family and friendship and romance and feelings so many feelingsI think I should read the other books in the series now.

I really feel like this could have been a lot fleshed out I even think it might have been a good story for an entire book if there had been a bigger event However, I found it hard to follow the story because it was just so short and fast I really wish there had been about the characters feelings.

Will definitely NOT be continuing with this seriesEVER

Those Were The Days is a short story prequel to These Are The Moments by Jenny Bravo I loved These Are The Moments because it detailed the realistic relationship between Wendy and Simon, as well as portrayed a realistic transition from college to post college life The situation just felt very familiar to me and while I didn t necessarily relate to the characters because friends, Wendy and Simon are a troubled couple from the start I enjoyed reading about their lives and their interactions with each other.While TATM focused mainly on Wendy, Those Were The Days focuses on her younger sister Claudia, who I LOVE She s so cute and I love how in this prequel, you get to learn about her friendship with Casey and the way their relationship slowly progresses.The dynamic between Claudia and Wendy is so ...

A very sweet, age appropriate tween romance.

Personal Response I thought Those Were the Days by Jenny Bravo was a little boring because this book was not my type When I read the summary on it I thought it was of a book with male characters, but it turned out to be a book with mostly female characters I bought it on my phone before I realized it was a high school love story.Plot Claudia was in high school and her sister, Wendy, was moving back home after she just graduated college Her sister was named Wendy Claudia did not know how to be a good sister because Wendy was six years older than Claudia Claudia s parents thought that Wendy was the better daughter because Claudia failed her driver s test five times Casey was Claudia s next door neighbor and he kept asking Claudia out She did not agree to go out with him because she thought he was just kidding She was also afraid to admit she loved him Claudia went to a party with Casey and she got drunk Casey took her home and seriously asked her out Instead of saying anything she puked in the bushes A week later, Claudia snuck out with her friend at three in the morning Her friend was named Ava They put plastic pink flamingos all over Ava s ex boyfriend s house Wendy was a painter but she had not been inspired to paint since her boyfriend broke up with her Casey c...

Personal Response I, personally, think Those Were The Days was a never ending book in my opinion I thought the book was based on what Claudia went through in high school in Claudia s love life, but the overall plot summary of the book kept leaning towards a romantic setting, which I unfortunately didn t enjoy reading about Plot When Claudia s sister, Wendy, showed up one summer at their house everything changed for her Their neighbor across the street just so happened to be a boy who wanted to be loved Weeks past by and school had begun, and on Wendy s and Claudia s way back home they took the trail back home they took for the past 17 years after everyday of the school day, that s where they met Simon Simon was an understanding and loyal type of guy School had been in session for almost three months when Simon could not leave Wendy alone All Wendy wanted was to be friends just like the old days when nobody had crushes, and everybody liked each other, and got along fine without dating The next day during school Wendy finally built up enough courage to say no to Simon At first, Simon was not happ...

There s something about Jenny s writing that transports me back to my time in high school, when all it took was a simple smile from a cute boy to make my heart skip a beat I really enjoyed her debut novel, These Are The Moments and bought this one as soon as it was released, devouring it in one sitting It s ...

I wish the book was just a little bit long, and talked about the characters , but other than that it was good.

SUPER FREAKING CUTE BEST LOVE STORY EVER 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 CLAUDIA AND CASEY ARE REALLY CUTE.