☉ I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly PDF / Epub ❤ Author Nikki Smith – Chainnews.us

I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly I Know An Old Woman Who Swallowed A Fly Is A Classic Children S Folk Song The Original Author Is Unknown, But It Has Been Sung And Retold Many Times And Many Ways This Picture Book Beautifully Illustrates The Original Version Nikki Smith Combines Watercolor, Collage, And Graphic Design To Illustrate The Animal Chase Children Will Love To Read And Sing Along With This Book, But Will We Ever Find Out Why She Swallowed The Fly FULL INTERIOR PREVIEWS AVAILABLE AT WwwNikkiSmithBooks

☉ I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly  PDF / Epub ❤ Author Nikki Smith – Chainnews.us
  • Paperback
  • I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly
  • Nikki Smith
  • 01 January 2018

10 thoughts on “I Know an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly

Its a really good book

This is a story of an old lady who swallows a fly In order to get the fly out, she swallows different animals to eat the last one that she swallowed There is a very simple rhyming pattern that the text follows Students can easily pick up on this pattern as they read This book can...

PB 47 I love that this classic fold song is now in print The original author is unknown and it has been retold many ways but it is still a classic The rhyming is so much fun for kids to sing along This is a great read for beginning readers and a great way to ge...

This children s favorite depicts an old lady who accidentally swallows a fly She continues to swallow animal after animal to eat the previous thing This story would be a good text to use for rhyming or repetition Students can take as...

fun and creative book, wonderful and interesting illustrations for each animal swallowed, showing how big the old woman got with each animal this book has wonderful rhyming words and can help with animal identification, and guessing what animal would be swallowed next Hav...

Just got it today, was so happy I immediately sat down and read it to my children they loved it It was a fun book to read They were kind of bummed out over the old woman dieing, but other then that we all loved it.

One of my favorites as a child I am sure the students will love the rhyming and wondering what she will eat next

Such a great sing song story for children.

I used to read this book in second and third grade and laugh so hard I also remember singing the little rhyme on road trips with my grandfather Amazing book

The book isn t as good as Burl Ives.